Sickle Cell Disease Resources
In an effort to provide patients and their families with access to the latest and most valuable resources related to SCD, we have compiled the following list of links. These links will take you away from the company’s website, but connect you to other trusted providers of information that we think may be useful to patients and their families.
Patient Advocacy Groups:
- Sickle Cell Disease Association of America (SCDAA)
- Sickle Cell Community Consortium
- Sickle Cell Society (UK)
- Sickle Cell Disease Coalition
- William E. Proudford Sickle Cell Fund
- Sickle Cell Warriors
- Sickle Cell 101
- National Organization for Rare Disorders, Inc.
Government and International Agencies:
- National Institutes of Health/National Heart, Lung and Blood Institute
- Foundation for Sickle Cell Disease Research
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- World Health Organization