Global Blood Therapeutics, Inc. (GBT), is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company dedicated to discovering, developing and commercializing novel therapeutics to treat grievous blood-based disorders with significant unmet need. More »
- A profile of Dr. Ted Love, GBT’s CEO, by San Francisco Business Times’ Lauren Hepler (pdf)
- A profile of Dr. Ted Love by Haverford College Magazine (pdf)
- Voxelotor (GBT440) in Sickle Cell Disease (backgrounder.pdf)
- Sickle Cell Disease Infographic (pdf)
- High resolution corporate logo (pdf)
- If you are interested in receiving a downloadable version of the voxelotor (GBT440) sickle cell disease mechanism of action video, please email email@example.com.